Best Military Film or Series  

RSS

Will_Farmer
(@will)
Ex-Army Admin
13/09/2017 8:18 pm  

I have a couple of favourite films including Bravo Two Zero and  American Sniper. But for me nothing comes close to Band Of Brothers, I'd love for a British version to be made. I always feel like British based Military films never get the budget American ones do.

Edited: 1 year  ago

W.Farmer

ReplyQuote
Jamie R Kennedy
(@jamie-r-kennedy)
Founder & Co-Director at Veterans Network Admin
14/09/2017 11:12 am  
Posted by: Will_Farmer

I have a couple of favourite films including Bravo Two Zero and  American Sniper. But for me nothing comes close to Band Of Brothers, I'd love for a British version to be made. I always feel like British based Military films never get the budget American ones do.

I agree it would be great to see a second series of 'Band of Brothers' but from a British perspective. 

I enjoyed Hacksaw Ridge. What about the new film based on The Iranian Embassy Seige.  

Jamie R Kennedy

Sam_Carter liked
ReplyQuote
Sam_Carter
(@sam_carter)
16/09/2017 10:05 pm  

American Sniper! Although, a British Sniper would probably be better!

ReplyQuote
Matt
 Matt
(@matt_jones)
17/09/2017 3:28 pm  
Posted by: Will_Farmer

I agree with your point to-do with the British films it does seem like they don't get the same budget. its a shame there's so many amazing stories that could be turned into films. For example the book Apache, blokes hanging onto the side of a apache helicopter to recover a fellow soldier. There's to many to even list.

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register